Monday 13 February 2012

My week continued....Donating, snow and bedside tables!

So, on Thursday I did my good deed for the week, I gave my seventh blood donation! (For more info visit http://www.blood.co.uk/ - It is quick, virtually painless and really does make a difference.) 

When I pulled up into the car park at Southmead hospital there was this squirrel waiting for me! Absolutely not bothered by my presence in the slightest.



This week we also had our most recent furniture purchase delivered! Bedside tables from Marks and Spencer, and they are beeeaauuuutiful! Our bedroom looks almost complete now :)

So pretty!
You can't see the enormous pile of laundry...
Coincidence? I think not.

Just because it's valentine's day this week :)
On Thursday evening we had quite a lot of snow forecast, but didn't get any. However in Worcester (where I worked on Friday) they did get snow, which led to this;

I.e. inappropriate footwear and me feeling
like something of a tit!
It was pretty though, especially as there was no knock-on effect on travel or traffic...win!

On Friday evening I worked at the pub and watched the amazing 'Soul Ingredients' perform. They were so much fun!

Soul Ingredients
They are a 7-piece soul band; as yet they don't have a website but I managed to find the drummer on myspace - Greg White.

No comments:

Post a Comment