Monday 23 January 2012

Blog beginner!

I have started this blog mostly because; I have a very poor memory, am hopeless at remembering to take photographs (let alone get them developed for albums) and am totally rubbish at keeping a diary, but I would love to have a record of my life with my gorgeous partner; Michael, not to mention all our wonderful friends and family.

So, as a (slightly delayed) new year's resolution for 2012, I have started this blog in the hope that it will prompt me to take photographs (I have an iPhone and therefore zero excuse) and record some of my thoughts and the more important/interesting things that occur in my day-to-day life. Hopefully I'll keep it going and we'll have something to look back on in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll last longer than I did! I think part of my problem was making it private - it just meant that nobody could see it! Also, turns out, my life is really boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So is mine, but at least by recording the good bits it won't seem so dull as relying on my memory!! x

      Delete